10/29/2013

Random Drawings From My Sketchbooks....

 I see this sculpture on the wall every time I visit Harris Methodist Hospital for my physical therapy appointments.  So, after months of looking at it....I finally did a quick sketch.



 I spotted all these brand new Shop Vacs lined up at work recently.  They looked like little robot soldiers.....had to do a quick sketch on one of my breaks. There were actually more of them but I ran out of time to draw them all.



I failed to get a riddle right.....the deal was that if I got it wrong, I had to change my Facebook profile picture to a giraffe for 3 days.  I'm an artist so of course I had to draw my giraffe!





3 comments:

RETA said...

TOO FUNNY! So cute, you should just keep the new profile picture!

I love seeing your sketches. Keep drawing and keep posting.

Margaret said...

I heard about that riddle, but I don't know what it was. Love your giraffe, though -- and your R2D2 vacuums! :-)

Judy Warner said...

Great to reconnect. Love seeing these sketches, particularly the first! Hope your PT is going well.