11/26/2013

Finally Finished!

I have finally finished the 3rd of 6 portraits I am doing for my sister.........


                                                           




I think I am my own worst critic.  I keep picking out things that need to be changed.....after posting, making changes and re-posting four times!   I have learned though, to be careful not to "fix" until I ruin the drawing.  (I learned that the hard way on an earlier drawing).  I finally think that this is a fair representation of my niece.  I hope they will like it.


2 comments:

RETA said...

WE LOVE IT! It is beautiful to see how you capture the true characteristics of our children! We are so thankful and are very pleased with your work!

Margaret said...

Lovely portrait of a very sweet-looking little girl! :-)