1/16/2018

Giacomo Puccini

Years ago, I bought a CD titled, "Tuscany".  The CD was a collection of beautiful, peaceful music that I enjoyed very much.  I had almost forgotten about it until we started to plan our trip to Italy.  I began to play it over and over in my studio leading up to our trip.  When we got to Lucca, Italy, we were told we were going to tour Giacomo Puccini's birthplace.  I didn't realize until we got there, how much of the music I had grown to love was written by Puccini!  He wrote so many beautiful operas and arias.  He is very popular in Italy and street performers all over Florence and Lucca played his music. 



My journal wouldn't be complete without Giacomo Puccini, so I wanted to add my version of his stamp to my Italy sketchbook!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a nice addition! Very interesting post too.

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...