12/28/2015

Christmas Presents

I want to share some of the gifts I received this Christmas.  One that is going to be fun and challenging was given to me by my son and daughter-in-law.....




I am so excited about this!  Some prompts allow a whole page to draw on, but most are divided in halves or quarters with a prompt at the top of each space.  At first I looked through the book trying to decide what I wanted to draw first.  Then I decided just to start at the beginning.  So, this is page one.....




  A handful of the prompts in the book are of things I just do not want to draw : ).  You'll see what I am talking about.  So, I am challenging myself to find creative ways to illustrate those prompts.

498 to follow.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a unique gift! I can hardly wait to see the other 498!!!!! I love this! You were much-blessed this Christmas!

Giddings Art said...

Very Blessed!! My kids have a knack for finding unique, very special gifts. I am having trouble putting this sketchbook down! You will be seeing many more drawings, I am sure.

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...