12/29/2015

3 of 500

In my last post I mentioned that there were just a few prompts in my new sketchbook, "500 Drawing Prompts" that I really didn't want to draw.  Number 3 is one of them...Zombies.  I love to draw detail, so when I Googled Zombies for some reference photos, I wasn't too excited with what I found.  I am not into horror movies and I shy away from things that give me the creeps.  I have challenged myself to be creative and find other ways to illustrate each prompt so I was happy to find that there were other links on my Google search below the scary photos.  One of them was Zombie drinks and to my relief, I found an energy drink can and a Zombie cocktail to draw.  Much easier on the eyes!  So, here is prompt #3.....











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...