10/23/2020

Urban Sketchers/DFW

The Dallas/Fort Worth Urban Sketchers group met, for the first time since March, for a face to face sketch outing in Historic Downtown Carrollton, TX.  It was so good to see each other's eyes, at least, and to sketch together! It was a beautiful day when we arrived, then a cold front moved in and cast a shadow and brought a cool breeze with it.  But it was still a wonderful outing!  As we were getting ready to leave, the sun came back out in all its glory!

Here are my sketches from the day.....





4 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to know you actually got together in person! Those are lovely picture-memories you made!

Giddings Art said...

Margaret, Thank you very much!

Giddings Art said...

Reta, it was a wonderful outing and so good to see everyone! Thank you!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...