4/17/2017

Gus' 1st Birthday

This weekend, we celebrated Gus' 1st birthday.  He got an Outward Hound tree trunk filled with 6 squirrels.  Two are already MIA.......




Gus loves this!  Actually, he got a smaller version for Christmas but one by one chewed the squirrels beyond repair.  He loved it so much, we got this larger version. 


He also got a box of dog cookies.  There was one large iced cookie in the center of the box that had "Happy Birthday" written on top.......




Gus was a little too excited to want to pose for photos!


 


He ran around with the cookie in his mouth looking for a good place to bury it .....







He carried it in his mouth until the letters started melting off....



and when he couldn't find a hiding place good enough he ate the whole thing!!  Yum!

All in all I think he's had a pretty good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!!!!!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...