5/10/2017

Best Friends

Our neighbors have a puppy with lots of energy.  Her name is Penny and she is about 6 - 8 months old.  The saying goes...a good dog is a tired dog, so Gus gets a phone call several evenings a week to go play with Penny.  He enjoys his play dates so much that when we say Penny's name, he runs to get his leash.  We don't really need the leash because when he gets outside, he runs straight to her front door.  

 I stood on a chair in our kitchen to take these photos with my telephoto lens.  Penny has gotten so used to watching our kitchen window in hopes of seeing Gus that she spotted me right away.




They were the same size when they started playing together a few months ago!















 










 Penny loves to play with Gus' ears.  Yuck.  Looks like someone needs a bath.






Best Friends.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is plain to see that Gus has good taste in women! What a wonderful arrangement you have. It so enriches his life - and hers as well, (not to mention, yours!).

Diane J. Evans said...

I love to see dogs playing with each other -- so heartwarming to know that they have friends the same way WE do.

Diane

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...