1/12/2018

A Great Tip!!

I saw a great tip several years ago for a way to store bobbins without them becoming a tangled mess.  However, I never remembered the tip when we were at Home Depot!  Well, finally this week, I went with Wayne for an assortment of odd things we needed, and I came across just the right thing!!










I bought a roll of tubing! 









I brought it home and cut it into slices a little wider than 1/4".







Then I cut each piece across so that the slice would fit around the bobbin and hold the loose end of the thread.







Now my bobbins are being stored neatly in my bobbin boxes! 



No more tangles!! Yay! I have enough tubing for all of my bobbins...
for the rest of my life!  But the price was right!  Very inexpensive!



1 comment:

Diane J. Evans said...

Oooh, I love this!!! Does the tubing have a special name? It doesn't look as though it's round -- more oval in its circumference?

Diane

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...