6/06/2018

It's On The Wall!

Although it is not quite finished, we got the mural hung!  We just couldn't wait to see how it was going to look.



The porch is very long and narrow.  I think the painting helps to make it look less so.

It was fun to try out acrylics.  I imagine they would be much more fun to use if I had bought a better quality paint.  Using very cheap paint made it difficult to mix colors and get what I wanted.  Now I understand why it is important to buy the best materials you can afford.  If the materials don't perform well, it is a recipe for discouragement and giving up.

I won't be giving up any time soon.  Wayne was happy with the results and is ready for me to start painting something for the other wall!  I guess he will have to go shopping again for more wood panels!  And I will have to shop for more paints!  Yay!  : )







No comments:

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...