9/04/2018

The Dove Hunt

Wayne and his brother went Dove hunting this weekend and Gus and I went along for the ride.  I really went to spend time with my sister-in-law while the guys went hunting. She and I had a great time of porch sitting, coffee drinking and catching up.  I also got the opportunity to take some photos around their small town and of the beautiful ranch where they hunted.  You will be seeing some of these in my drawings in the weeks/months to come.  I got lots of inspiration and I can't wait to get to my drawing table!!


















And this one is just too cool not to share!  We spotted this lawn mower by the side of the road. Wayne and I think it's ingenious!! 


2 comments:

Judy Warner said...

I like your kind of shooting! :) Love that lawn mower too.

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful! I do agree, the lawn mower is unique! Since I grew up at a time when push-mowers were common, I just can't believe I never saw one like this! ha! Looking forward to your sketches to come!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...