4/22/2019

April Sketch Outing






Our DFW Urban Sketchers group met at the Dallas Truck Yard this past weekend for our monthly gathering to sketch,  share our work and have a meal together.  It's a fun place where food trucks serve great food while the Truck Yard provides live entertainment,  picnic tables,  some even in pickup truck beds or a tree house,  and plenty of room to visit with friends.  It is located in the Lower Greenville area.

We got there when they opened at 11 am and had our pick of places to sit.  Two hours later, the place was packed!  I sketched the tree house while we were there and later sketched the old truck.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting place! The Sketchers never run out of unique places to sketch!

Giddings Art said...

We have been introduced to places in the Metroplex we never would have found on our own. There was so much to draw here! I can't wait to see where we will go next month!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...