9/03/2017

Hurricane Harvey

While waiting to hear the fate of Wayne's sister and brother-in-law's home, I filled some time doing a sketch from a photo I found online of the water all the way up to a traffic light in Houston.









Ann and Bill were so blessed!  The water came very close to their house. The Brazos river flows just behind their subdivision.  The streets flooded but their house was spared from damage.  We will continue to pray for Houston and everyone effected by Hurricane Harvey.




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh my! You know I've had you and yours in my thoughts and prayers for the past 2 weeks...or so...and still, as the Season continues. Hugs!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...