4/23/2018

Spring Cleaning

Wayne and I recently spent an afternoon cleaning our back porch.  There was a thick layer of yellow pollen in every nook and cranny and leaves and dust that had blown in.  Wayne moved everything into the yard and scrubbed the concrete.  Then we cleaned everything and moved it back in.  Wayne repaired the screen where the squirrels chewed their way in.  (That is another story!!)

I put a clean table cloth on the table and put our very large rescued plant (I picked it up from our neighbor's trash!)  and we rearranged things to work better.





Since then, I have been enjoying afternoons relaxing and painting and bird watching.








No comments:

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...