5/01/2018

Setting Sail

I have started working on a new travel journal for an upcoming trip.  It is just a simple,      6" x 5" book filled with 140lb Fabriano Cold Pressed Watercolor paper.  It has about 40 pages...plenty to sketch the high seas and any interesting stops we make, plus a few pockets for holding cards, coasters, maps, pictures, etc.




Since I like to start my journals before we even leave home, I filled the first few pages with a map of the Western Caribbean where we will be sailing.  The dates, stops and ship we'll be on will be revealed at a later date.
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bon voyage!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you!!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...