10/01/2018

Inktober 2018

I have decided to do it..... Inktober 2018.    Inktober, has become an international challenge to draw, in ink, one drawing a day for the month of October.  31 days, 31 drawings. Then they are to be posted online every day with the hashtag Inktober.   I usually stink at challenges.  I get busy and forget a day and before I know it I am behind and I give up. This month will be an extra challenge because we have at least one short trip planned.  But I am going to try to stick with it and post here on my blog.   So here we go.....Day 1.  The prompt was Poisonous. 




I will be using my Lamy Safari fountain pen and De Atrimentis Document Ink on Strathmore Mixed Media paper.  I am drawing on separate sheets that will be sewn into a book.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I will be watching for these . . EVERY DAY!

imdiane said...

Very cool. I like your sketch.

Giddings Art said...

Thank you, Ladies!!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...