11/06/2018

Light Up the Landmarks

Color the World Orange


This photo was taken by RSD support group, Plano RSD Angels.

I have to admit it was pretty exciting to look toward the Dallas skyline and see the Bank of America Building glowing orange for CRPS/RSD Awareness.  It may sound silly, but almost felt like they lit it up just for me. 

This was the view I saw from my neighborhood.....



You can tell that the Bank of America Building can be seen for miles! Many people are hoping that spreading awareness and education of CRPS/RSD will bring about better treatments and relief from the intense pain and the myriad of other symptoms that go along with this syndrome. I'd like to thank Bank of America and the individuals that made this happen!  To see more buildings all over the US lit up Orange, click here to see them on Instagram.


No comments:

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...