1/21/2019

500 Drawing Prompts


My son and daughter-in-law gave me a "500 Drawing Prompts" sketchbook for Christmas a few years ago, with the understanding that it would be returned to them when I was finished.   I was excited and worked in it every day for awhile.  Then other things came up and I set it aside.  Lately, I have been working in it each night as we sit in front of the TV.  Between my renewed interest in the 
sketchbook and a recent trip to my doctor,  Wayne asked me if there was something I was keeping from him.   Lol!  I assured him I was fine and expected to be here for many years to come. 

It has been fun coming up with ways to illustrate each prompt.  



Hot Sauce and chain

 


Barbed wire and Squirrel



Beehive and helicopter 




More to come...... 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE! Wow - I love each one - but I must say, those bees are my favorite!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you, Reta!

Regina said...

Love your drawings. What a great idea for those "I feel like drawing but don't know what to draw" days!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you, Regina! This sketchbook is fun for that reason.

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...