1/02/2019

Tweaking

As usual, being a perfectionist, I can't leave my drawings alone.  So I tweaked my sketch of Klyde Warren Park, and reworked the shadows on my sketch of the Dallas - Fort Worth National Cemetery.  I am finally declaring these two sketches done.













I was challenged by a friend to do a sketch a day for a month.  I'm not sure I can keep up that pace, but I am really going to work on sketching more in the coming months.  I have several sketchbooks started that I need to fill up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! The park is very unique. So glad you got the Christmas decorations in these. Looking forward to seeing more work . . . more often! ha!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you, Reta!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...