12/02/2019

Fall Leaves

For one reason or another,  I skipped a few pages here and there throughout my sketchbook.  I am eager to start a new journal but before I do,  I am making myself completely fill this one. 

We normally don't have many trees that turn bright colors here but this year we were blessed with a few days of beautiful color!  Gus was very happy to help, so we took walks around the neighborhood and picked up the prettiest leaves we could find and I came home and painted them into my sketchbook.  I found the perfect empty page across from berries I had painted last month.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you, Reta!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...