1/16/2020

Mixed Media Madness






I was invited to join a brand new Facebook Group, the Seth Apter Creative CommunitySeth Apter is a mixed media artist who does wonderful, grungy, worn, rusted, awesome pieces.  I love the look and have followed him for quite awhile.  During my first look around his new group,  I fell in love with several techniques people are using in their mixed media art.  One of them is Embossing Powder.  I had heard of embossing powder and had watched videos about it on youtube, and knew it was something I would like to try one day.  Well, this past week, I finally did.  It is magic!  I can see using it often.

The other new item I purchased this week is a Tombow brush pen.  It is awesome!  The pens make lettering effortless.  I am so sad to find out that they come in   M A N Y   beautiful colors and sets.  How will I ever find my favorites? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...