5/25/2020

Wayne's Wood Shop



 Picnic Table and Bench Set

Wayne and his friend, Doug Fuller, got together last Friday and built the coolest picnic table bench set for a gift for Wayne's son and his family.  They had a good time building together and the kids will get a lot of use from the table and benches.  

Set up this way, you have two benches.....





 But when you fold the backs of the benches down, it fits together in the middle and becomes a picnic table with attached benches!  








 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Greg & I had one of these by a similar design - not wood, but some composite. We used them for nearly 20 years - and finally gave them up when we moved. It is a very neat setup! Wayne - you are so good in the woodshop!

Giddingsart said...

Thank you, Reta! It is really a versatile design! And you are right, Wayne has done a beautiful job on them.

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...