7/20/2017

"Silly Goose" Art Quilt

This is the first Art Quilt I have finished in quite awhile.  This one was a gift for my granddaughter who is mourning the loss of her goose, "Silly".  If it is a comfort to her in even the smallest way, it was worth the effort.  I forgot to get a photo of the finished piece, but this is how it looked while attaching the binding.....




She seemed very pleased when I gave it to her and said it looked just like him.....the biggest compliment I could have received. 





2 comments:

imdiane said...

This is so well done. She will always remember how he came to her so joyfully. What a clever Grammy she has!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you, Diane!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...