5/23/2018

The Ship



 Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas









Main Dining Room

 The Dining room is 3 levels high and each level opens to the center where this spectacular chandelier is hanging.



Andel from Nicaragua was our waiter for the week.  He was outstanding and catered to our every need or want. He completely spoiled us.





The Galley

We were able to take a tour of one of the galleys.
There was one for each level of the dining room.








 The Hoof and Claw was a drinking establishment on the Promenade.  I just liked the look of it and started a drawing.  I wasn't able to finish my sketch before it got too busy to see through the people, so I went back early one morning snapped this photo.  




This little shop had the most adorable cupcakes!!  Their classes filled up fast so I just bought one of their cookbooks.




We both enjoyed the whirlpools.  There was one on each side of the ship that hang over the side of the ship.  It allows for amazing views of the ocean! 




This staircase led from the large theater up to the Promenade deck...



 The Promenade...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SPECTACULAR photos! Thanks for posting these, I had no idea what a cruise ship looked like - inside!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...