5/25/2018

Wayne's School Desk

Wayne found a little school desk at an estate sale that was completely rotten and unusable.  So he bought it for $1.00.  There was a method to his madness......he bought it to take apart and use as a pattern to build a desk of his own. 



This is the old desk after he had disassembled part of it for his pattern....








 This is the new desk being assembled....








And this is the finished product......









Wayne just finished the desk this afternoon and already two of our neighbors with small children have asked about placing orders!  

2 comments:

Diane J. Evans said...

Absolutely incredible! What a talent your husband has. This is a beautiful piece of furniture -- wish I had a child who needed one!

Diane

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Oh my goodness, what talent! The desk is wonderful!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...