5/31/2019

Wild Elephant!

Here is the finished elephant, laying out on the floor.  We haven't assembled him yet as we weren't sure he would fit through the door.  He looks pretty good laying out like that, but I think he will be pretty impressive to the kids when he is upright and towering over them!!  I can't wait to see their faces!!


(He is approximately 8 ft. tall and his ears are 8 ft. wide.  He looks taller than he is wide from this angle.) 


To Find out more about Vacation Bible School at First Baptist Church Grand Prairie
 and pre-register your child, click on the link below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there an age limit for enrollment? Is 70 too old?

Giddings Art said...

Haha!! Reta, for you we'll make an exception! No wait!! You can teach or work at the Registration table or, my favorite, serve snacks at snack time! Yum!!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...