5/08/2020

A Haircut!

Poor Gus was needing a haircut when our Sheltering in Place orders started. So he's he's had to wait a long time for a grooming. His chin hair and ears had begun dipping into his food and water bowls!  We finally got in touch with a mobile groomer who was able to come to our home and take Gus to her trailer. This is our fur ball before....





He is adorable when his hair is long!  But I'm sure he is more comfortable with short hair in the summer.



This is the new and improved Gus..... 





He's pretty adorable with short hair too!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

What a cutie! My hair is now longer than his! LOL! Have a Happy Mother's Day with your DH and your fur person!

Giddingsart said...

Thank you, Margaret!! I hope you will have a Happy Mother's Day too!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! I'm wondering, do those mobile groomers do people as well?

Giddings Art said...

Haha! Reta you are not the first to ask that. My sister-in-law asked me to call Gus' groomer for her! She couldn't find a salon that wasn't booked solid for the next 3 weeks. She was desperate enough to get a poodle cut! : )

Anonymous said...

That is really funny!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...