5/03/2020

Picnic Time!

Recently, we saw an image online of a very small picnic table mounted on the side of a tree, with a squirrel sitting on one of the benches, happily munching on corn.  It was so cute and something Wayne had to have for his squirrels.  So, this morning after church, Wayne went into his wood shop and came out a short time later with this.....






He decided to lower the seat on the next one for the squirrels to be able to sit more comfortably but he placed this one in our yard at the base of the tree to see what the squirrels would think.  Within minutes, he had his first visitor!  I didn't think they would come so quickly, and all I had was my phone to take a photo.  So it is a bit fuzzy, but it is so cute!



 
 And now, he has several neighbors asking to place orders for one or two! 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing! I can tell that they are appreciative of fine furniture!

Giddings Art said...

Only the best for our squirrel friends!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...