8/01/2017

First Pages....

I was a little nervous sketching on the first pages of my new handmade leather journal!
 It showed and I was really unhappy with my painting. Ugh!  What to do???  This is how I fixed it........






I painted the phones on telephone book pages then aged them by spraying "Instant Antique" by Primitive Gatherings. Then I tore the pages and used matte gel to adhere them into my sketchbook.  I am so much happier with the antique telephones and I saved my new leather journal! 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I LOVE this! Wow - I really like what you did with these!

Giddings Art said...

Thank you!

Gramma's Studio

  In my last post I mentioned that my granddaughter was coming for a visit and we were going to go through the cabinets in my studio.  I als...